Crawford County System of Care Shared Resource Library

Welcome to the Crawford County System of Care shared resource library!

The System of Care is an official partnership between counties across PA, funded through an agreement between the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), and the Commonwealth of PA. The System of Care partnerships work at state- and county-levels to create a system of supports for children, youth, and families that is youth and family-driven, strength-based, and trauma-informed.

The System of Care strives to help children, youth, and families function better at home, in school, in the community, and throughout life. It is comprised of youth partners, family partners, and system partners, each of whom contributes to the decisions and actions made by their county’s System of Care.

In Crawford County, the system partners include: Crawford County Human Services, Women’s Services Inc., Crawford County Drug and Alcohol Executive Commission, Juvenile Probation, Parkside Psychological Associates, Southwest Behavioral Health Management, Meadville Medical Center, Conneaut School District, Crawford Central School District, PENNCREST School District, and Titusville Area School District.

The purpose of this resource library is to provide information to organizations and community members in Crawford County. These resources may be utilized for personal use, grant writing, or additional workplace purposes.

There are a variety of items on this site, some of which include links to other web pages, resources, and data collections. To navigate the resource library, go to "Browse Items" to view all of the available items, which are searchable by tag or keyword, or  "Browse Collections" to view all available collections of items.

To contribute an item to the shared resource library, go to "Contribute an Item," select the type of item from the drop-down list that you wish to contribute, and fill in the information that is prompted in the text boxes following item type selection.

For any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to contact us by going to the "Contact Us" page and filling out the provided form.